- Posted by agency-it
- On September 7, 2017
In 2010, Infinite Wellness Center opened its doors for the first time. Now, seven years later, our commitment to quality and serving our customers has made Infinite Wellness Center one of the best dispensaries in Colorado. To celebrate our success and growth, Infinite Wellness Center is hosting a 7-year anniversary event and bringing the CannaBus Culture Film Festival to Fort Collins!
The CannaBus Film Festival is a one-of-a-kind traveling film festival headed to make Fort Collins infinitely better! It will feature two nights of comedy, short films, feature films and documentaries – all focused on promoting cannabis and its influence on everyday culture. As such, this festival is perfect for anyone who loves the cannabis culture and movies.
Come join Infinite Wellness Center in bringing our community together in a comfortable and non-judgmental setting. The festival will be held on September 22nd and 23rd at the Lincoln Center’s Magnolia Theatre. All events are open to the public 21 years of age or older.
Tickets can be purchased for $16 each night, or a full festival pass can be purchased for $29. The pass includes admission to both nights of screenings and free admission to the Saturday night awards party.
Each screening will be hosted by the beloved comedian Rob Cantrell. Friday night’s screenings will be followed by a networking party, and Saturday night’s films will be followed by an award ceremony and after-party.
Friday, Sept. 22, 2017
8:00 p.m. at the Magnolia Theatre: Film screenings hosted by Rob Cantrell Featuring:
- “Baked in Brooklyn” by Rory Rooney and starring Josh Brener and Alexandra Daddario
- Short film “Trippin’ With the Folks” by Meghan Weinstein
- Short film “Zion Curtain” by Wendell Nielson
11:30 p.m. at Maxline Brewing: Opening Night After-Party
- FREE admission
- Meet the filmmakers and network in a chill environment
- $1 off all beers until closing time
Saturday, Sept. 23, 2017
8 p.m. at the Magnolia Theatre: Film screenings hosted by Rob Cantrell Featuring:
- Feature film “Dark Harvest” by James Hutson and starring James Hutson, Cheech Marin and A.C. Peterson
- Short film “The Lotus Gun” by Amanda Milius
- Short film “Recalculating” by Diane Weis
11:30 p.m. (Avogadro’s Number): Award Night After Party
- $5 cover charge or FREE with festival pass
- Local craft beer on draft for sale
- Pizza provided while supplies last
- Celebrate the winning films with the people who made them
- Meet and greet your fellow fans!
- Follow CannaBus Culture Film Fest on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter for location
If you are passionate about cannabis and enjoy movies, come experience the best of both worlds with your fellow enthusiasts at our festival in Fort Collins. Buy your tickets online from The Lincoln Center before they sell out! For more details, if you have any questions, or want to get involved, please contact us.
And while you’re in town, don’t forget to stop into Infinite Wellness Center’s world-class marijuana dispensary to celebrate our 7-year anniversary with us. During your visit, you’ll be able to purchase high-quality marijuana products and learn more about what makes us one of the best dispensaries in Fort Collins. We look forward to making life infinitely better with you!